PDA

View Full Version : Autoresponder problem

Julia
01-31-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi everybody my form in BV was working perfectly, but when i set up my autoresponder it stopped working, if i delete the auto responder i made, is gonna work again,? what must i do to set up my autoresponder with the form i have now...
http://www.tctinternacional.org/contacto.html

Thanks in advance for any help

navaldesign
01-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi everybody my form in BV was working perfectly, but when i set up my autoresponder it stopped working, if i delete the auto responder i made, is gonna work again,? what must i do to set up my autoresponder with the form i have now...
http://www.tctinternacional.org/contacto.html

Thanks in advance for any help

Julia Hi,

Just try ands see what goes on. My own Autoresponder worked ok with the script

Julia
01-31-2006, 10:44 PM
OK..i will try again later, i have deleted the autoresponder, and the form is working again, i was seeing one of the php files i got from you and i tried to type something in it, but i could not, if in a moment i need to modify the php code how must i do, i opened the file in internet explorer, no idea about php but i guess it works the same way than html...

navaldesign
02-01-2006, 06:59 AM
OK..i will try again later, i have deleted the autoresponder, and the form is working again, i was seeing one of the php files i got from you and i tried to type something in it, but i could not, if in a moment i need to modify the php code how must i do, i opened the file in internet explorer, no idea about php but i guess it works the same way than html...

Well, php is a different language,and although some things might seem familiar, it is enough to ha a , or . or " or ) in the wrong place to crash the whole thing. Editing php can be done with notepad, but i use a php editor because it makes things easier. If in the future you need to modify it just let me know

Julia
02-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks G, for sure i let you know, i am trying to get a general idea about how things work, i have no notepad in my computer, but maybe the program is with other name in my system, can i know which php editor do you use?