Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only index page will publish!!

Hello

I need help with publishing my sub pages! I got my index page published succesfully and then Published my other pages but when I go to my site www.southforkridgebacks.com the only navigation button that will work is the home button. And when I created the nagivation bar I had to enter the links right there....so I am sooo lost!

Re: Only index page will publish!!

seems to be ok here on all pages.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

All the links worked for me as well, love your dogs and found the info very interesting.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hello, my domain name is www.gpzcomputer.com.
        Only my index page links work when I preview in browser. Does it possibly have anything to do with "targeting"? Each link on each page I've gone to publish, I've entered the target as "_blank"...is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesevans View Post
          Only my index page links work when I preview in browser. Does it possibly have anything to do with "targeting"? Each link on each page I've gone to publish, I've entered the target as "_blank"...is this correct?
          Please post future questions in a new thread.

You don't want anything in the target field at all, so remove the _blank

As for why they dont work, without you telling us what your site is no one can help you.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X