Firstlionking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firstlionking

Hi Ladyeye, Read you response to Who*****. I have similar re-publishing problem to Who*****.

While I designed, up-loaded and published 2 multi-page professional business websites 4 months ago-thanks to Voda Web-builder, as a totally newbie, I am very greatful and pleased.

I opened and paid one year hosting fee to VodaHost, and up-loaded and published the following sites successfully FIVE (5) MONTHS AGO:

Primary Account: Elitelifestylevillas.com and Globalbuyerstrust.com

However, THEY ARE TOALLY USELESS TO ME-AS NON OF IT'S COMMUNICATION TOOLS - CONTACT AND OTHER FORMS NOR THE EMAILS ARE WORKING!!!

I have been struggling these problems every day for the last 150 some days-but I have been "Volley-Balled" back and forth between the "Hosting Support and The "Fourm" without any solution. I am NOT ONLY WASTED 4 MONTHS OF HOSTING FEES FOR NOTHING AS THESE SITES SIMPLY ARE NOT WORKING. I ALSO PAID ADDITIONAL $30.00 TO HAVE BULEVODA EXPERTIES TO STALL THE FORMS(which I believed that for $30.00 they will install the forms on my sites -but all they did was to install the "Form Maker" software on my system, which I tried to use it, but after I modified my forms with it, THE FORMS STILL DO NOT WORK!

Then I saw your introduction of the "Form Wizard" - I thought my troubles are over. With NavalDesign's help, he finally place the "Form Wizard onto my voda webbuilder system. I used it to re-design my "Contact Page" for my site Globalbuyerstrust.com. then I tested it on the browser, all elements appaered working fine (then again - all the elements on my old from which mannually structured with your old instructions did work fine during test too, expect they do NOT work on the net). I tried to publish the new page with the froms created with "Form Wizard", but it won't let me publish, with the showing of "Error: 550 Can't change directory tp Globalbuyerstrust.com/globalcontactus.public.php: No such file or directory"

As usual I first contacted VodaHost which I believe is my hosting service support people-(With any other hosting company, they usually able to resolve this kind of problem immediately without delay) After a week of bouncing back and forthe with email (other hosting company I can call to communicate to and get the matter resolved-which I believe is what I am paying hosting fee for!?) finally they referred me to this forum again!

Frankly, I am totally frustrated. while I am greatful and happey with your website builder, but I am extremely dis-pleased with your Hosting service, which is costing at leaset $5.00 more each month as compared to many top hosting competitors! So far your Hosting service is useless!

I designed these sites for BUSINESS Porpose to make income, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE WASTED 5 MONTHS OF MY VALUABLE TIME WITH 2 SITES ARE TOTALLY USELESS!!!

I AM REACHED A POINT THAT I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER. I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IN STEP AND STEP DETAIL HOW TO MAKE MY FORMS AND EMAIL WORK ON BOTH SITES ASAP! OR RECOMMAND ME A SERVICE THAT CAN HAVE ALL FORMS SHOW ON THESE SITES DONE AND ALL EMAIL WORKING FOR ME AT A COST THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO ME.
    OTHERWISE I JUST HAVE TO CONSULT WITH OTHER HOSTING COMPANY TO GET THIS PROBLEM RESOLVED ONCE FOR ALL!

Thank you.

Alec

Re: Firstlionking

WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME?!

I posted the following message a week without response! I am HELPLESS!

WOULD SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE??? PLEASE....

[quote=firstlionking;257313]Hi Ladyeye, Read you response to Who*****. I have similar re-publishing problem to Who*****.

While I designed, up-loaded and published 2 multi-page professional business websites 4 months ago-thanks to Voda Web-builder, as a totally newbie, I am very greatful and pleased.

I opened and paid one year hosting fee to VodaHost, and up-loaded and published the following sites successfully FIVE (5) MONTHS AGO:

Primary Account: Elitelifestylevillas.com and Globalbuyerstrust.com

However, THEY ARE TOATLY USELESS TO ME-AS NON OF IT'S COMMUNICATION TOOLS - CONTACT AND OTHER FORMS NOR THE EMAILS ARE WORKING!!!

I have been struggling these problems every day for the last 150 some days-but I have been "Volley-Balled" back and forth between the "Hosting Support and The "Fourm" without any solution. I am NOT ONLY WASTED 4 MONTHS OF HOSTING FEES FOR NOTHING AS THESE SITES SIMPLY ARE NOT WORKING. I ALSO PAID ADDITIONAL $30.00 TO HAVE BULEVODA EXPERTIES TO INALL THE FORMS(which I thought that for $30.00 they will install or correct the forms on my sites -but all they did was to install the "Form Maker" software on my system, which I tried to use it, but after I modified my forms with it, THE FORMS STILL DO NOT WORK!

Then I saw your introduction of the "Form Wizard" - I thought my troubles are over. With NavalDesign's help, he finally place the "Form Wizard onto my voda webbuilder system. I used it to re-design my "Contact Page" for my site Globalbuyerstrust.com. then I tested it on the browser, all elements appaered working fine (then again - all the elements on my old from which mannually structured with your old instructions did work fine during test too, expect they do NOT work on the net).

I tried to publish the new page with my new "Contact Page with the New From" created with "Form Wizard", but it won't let me publish, with the showing This message "Error: 550 Can't change directory to Globalbuyerstrust.com/globalcontactus.public.php: No such file or directory"

As usual I first contacted VodaHost which I believe is my hosting service support people-(With any other hosting company, they usually able to resolve this kind of problem immediately without delay) After a week of bouncing back and forth with email (other hosting company I can call to communicate to and get the matter resolved-which I believe is what I am paying hosting fee for!?) finally they referred me to this forum again!

Frankly, I am totally frustrated. While I am greatful and happy with your website builder, but I am extremely dis-pleased with your Hosting service.

I designed these sites for BUSINESS Purpose to make income, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE WASTED 5 MONTHS OF MY VALUABLE TIME WITH 2 SITES THAT ARE NOT WORKING WITHOUT HELP AND RESOLUTION? THEY ARE TOTALLY USELESS!!!

I AM REACHED A POINT THAT I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER. I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IN STEP BY STEP DETAIL AS HOW I CAN MAKE MY FORMS AND EMAIL WORK ON BOTH SITES ASAP!

OR HAVE SOME ONE RECOMMAND ME A SERVICE THAT CAN HAVE ALL OF MY FORMS SHOW ON THESE SITES CORRECTLY DONE AND ALL EMAIL WORKING FOR ME AT A COST THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO ME.

WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME?! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!?

Thank you.

Firstlionking

Comment

Hello First Lion King

I have a look at this page http://www.elitelifestylevillas.com/...contact_us.php and I've noticed that the submit button and the reset button do not work.

If you look at the page you made in BV. Tell me, are these buttons on the form grid, or outside of it. If they are outside of it, grab the form handle and pull it down so it is underneath or your form elements including the buttons.

Darren

Comment

Hello again

I've noticed on this page http://www.globalbuyerstrust.com/global_contact_us.php you have some random form going on. Go to the bottom of this page and scroll to the right. Might be a conflict.

This page the reset button works but the submit button doesn't.

Following Navals thread did you create success and error pages? and have you checked that all your form elements are placed on the form grid?

Darren

Comment

I AM REACHED A POINT THAT I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER. I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IN STEP AND STEP DETAIL HOW TO MAKE MY FORMS AND EMAIL WORK ON BOTH SITES ASAP! OR RECOMMAND ME A SERVICE THAT CAN HAVE ALL FORMS SHOW ON THESE SITES DONE AND ALL EMAIL WORKING FOR ME AT A COST THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO ME.
          OTHERWISE I JUST HAVE TO CONSULT WITH OTHER HOSTING COMPANY TO GET THIS PROBLEM RESOLVED ONCE FOR ALL!
          NONE of us here work for voda host. Voda Host is not responsible for how your forms work or dont work. We all volunteer here. If understanding how the forms work is beyond your capability and step by step tutorials have already been posted and you still cant do them.. then maybe you should PAY someone to help you. Most of us here have our OWN websites to maintain yet you demand we all stop what we are doing to answer you and take care of you. Other hosting plans will give you the SAME results as they arent responsible for designing and maintaining your website for you.

Several people here would be happy to assist you with building your form. And yelling or threats wont make it any better no matter how frustrated you are.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you are really stuck............contact me.....see below my sig

and what karen said is true...........we are users just like you, and we try to help each other.
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thank you so much for your help, I will double check it and let you know my findings

Firstlionking

Originally posted by DCOFFICESERVICES View Post
              Hello again

I've noticed on this page http://www.globalbuyerstrust.com/global_contact_us.php you have some random form going on. Go to the bottom of this page and scroll to the right. Might be a conflict.

This page the reset button works but the submit button doesn't.

Following Navals thread did you create success and error pages? and have you checked that all your form elements are placed on the form grid?

Darren

Comment

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your response and your explaination to straighten me out how the BlueVoda system works. I was under the impression, that Bluevoda provide the free sofeware and instructions to built our own website "In Exchange of Purchase for BlueVoda Hosting services". Therefore, when someone really "Stuck" - like me, They will provide "Professional Assistance" to resolve the problem. Now with your explanation, I now realize that this system is TOTALLY on your own learning process No Matter What The Problem?

In my case, at present I CAN'T EVEN HAVE MY NEW PAGE (THE CONTACT PAGE I RE-COMPOSED WITH "FORM WIZARD") OR ANY OF MY OTHER EXISTING WEB PAGES REPUBLISHED FOR NO REASON OR CAUSE ON MY END. SO, WHERE DO I GO FOR HELP?!

To date - after 5 month of endurance and struggling with this, I never made any fuss about it, as I have had full trust that Bluevoda will be able to assist me to resolve this problem just a matter of time. I trusted Bluevoda because I based on my WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD WITH EVERY ASPECT OF THE BLUEVODA WEBSITE BUILDER SOFTWARE AND INSTRUCTIONS - EXPECT THE FORMS!

Now with your explanation, Of course, I DO NOT EXPECT you or any of my fellow members to waste your or their time to do things for me, and most likely you or others are just helpless as I am. But there has to be some one within the Bluevoda organization able to help me even I have to pay for it right? If not, what is one to do WITH SITEs BUILT WITH THEIR SYSTEM AND PAYING MONTHLY HOSTING SERVICES, YET NOT WORKING ON THE AIR? It's USELESS. WHILE IT'S NOT DO ME ANY GOOD, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I AM SURE IT'S DOES NOT GIVE A GOOD RELECTION TO BLUEVODA'S IMAGE OR REPUTATION EITHER RIGHT?!

Have anybody been confronted with similar sitution like me? If so, would mind take a little time and share some of your experiences and shade some light on my delima PLEASE!?

Like I posted prior, I have read and followed every instrustions available and tried everything so far WITH DUE DELEGENCE and have failed to get these forms working, obvisously I have missed something or elements that I am not aware of. I am totally new, but I am a good learner, but SIMPLY CANNOT LEARN SOME ASPECT IT WITHOUT HELP AS THE CANNED INSTRUCTIONS DONOT ALWAYS PROVIDE ALL THE UNEXPECTED PROBLEMS SUCH AS MY INABILITY TO PUBLISH!?

Thanks.

Firstlionking

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                NONE of us here work for voda host. Voda Host is not responsible for how your forms work or dont work. We all volunteer here. If understanding how the forms work is beyond your capability and step by step tutorials have already been posted and you still cant do them.. then maybe you should PAY someone to help you. Most of us here have our OWN websites to maintain yet you demand we all stop what we are doing to answer you and take care of you. Other hosting plans will give you the SAME results as they arent responsible for designing and maintaining your website for you.

Several people here would be happy to assist you with building your form. And yelling or threats wont make it any better no matter how frustrated you are.

Karen

Comment

Working...
                X