All comments needed and welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All comments needed and welcome

I really need comments,good or bad,just be nice lol.

We have been online for 6 months and I don't know if I should give this site a fresher look or not.

And looking at this site day in and day out I know I am over looking alot.

http://www.surveyhunter.org

Thanks to all who help.

Re: All comments needed and welcome

Your revolving Logo is good but the blue "Working for you" is a little harsh on the eye.
    Maybe you could rearrange the wording a little to give more impact.
    Start with... THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR....Etc. Etc.
    Or "SET YOUR OWN HOURS!" Just shuffle it all around as you've got it all there.
    Take out one of the 'It doesn't matter'(s)

But you can't be doing much wrong.... that's some hits you've had there!
    Congratulations!

Patsy

btw it's 'pyjamas'
    www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Thank you very much on your comment.

Is it the blue you don't like or is it "Working for You" or both

Comment

The blue - It's a bit harsh on my eyes.
        Patsy
        www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

I don't care for the revolving banner at all, not even now that it is green. I think it would look more professional as a regular old still banner, maybe in gold (against the background you have). Also you have the paypal and alertpay logos on your home page twice each, I would have at the bottom and remopve them from the left side (looks like you were just trying to fill space). Also on the home page there are...I suppose they are supposed to be links.....the have a woman with a lap top, they do nothing and the last one is cut in half. Not sure what that is supposed to be. On your other pages your menu bars jump around in location and in style. Find one style and stick with it and keep them all in the same place same order with all the pages included! These are just a few of the things I noticed, good luck
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Sorry to say this your site is not well thought out like you just throw in the pieces and not thinking about your future customers. Your site is one of those sites that a bussiness in a box. You fax page with the background is a turnoff got to keep yhe site uniformed. And your type of site just goggle it and you will find 83,500.000 do you realy think the way the site is its going anywhere near the firdt 10 pages think again. You have pages untitled, nothing like testimonials for your type of site. I would go over page per page and get good content and facts otherwise I'm sorry my fried to me its just one of those sites that offer a bussiness in a box and get nothing out of it. I know I have been there before I started a website.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

As dito above I think you need a more professional aproach if you are indeed offering something to people - specialy this type of business (work form home) where only 1 in 42 sites turn out to be genuine!
              Didn't like the way the text sound and right at the end it's been overlaped by the dollar notes picture.

Cheers,
              N Z B R
              t o u r s
              New Zealand Tours
              Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
              Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
              Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
              Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

My main comment is that the photo on the left should be linked to the page they go to; I went to click on to have a further look at the site & couldn't go anyway. As a customer I would go away.
                I think you need to sell your site a bit more. I like the colours etc of your Homepage, but as the other say - sites like your are a dime a dozen. Tell a few stories like is this you - home with 3 children under 2, need extra cash - earn X amount doing Y number of surveys a month or Mrs P. does......& earns........ Put some sort of guarantee also if you can.
                www.dinkdy.info
                www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
                www.thegemlovers.com
                www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

So sorry, I need extra money and at 1 time sent off $39.99 just a scam...You need to do a lot more for your site.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                  X