Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with creating Error page in ABVFP

Hello all,

My first published page with membership form and 'thank you' and 'error' pages works fine thanks to Naval and his instructions - whoooo haaaa! But I am still some way from being finished.

I would like to learn how to create the 'error' page myself rather than using the one supplied with ABVFP. Can anyone suggest what I have done wrong when creating this page : http://www.mywayweightloss.com/error1.php

The problem is that when I test my membership form and hit submit, the error page comes up but it doesn't add the reason code for the error. I have used a text box and added the code <?php echo $error; ?> but it just comes up blank when I hook it up to the ABVFP processor. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
    Kind regards
    Alex

www.mywayweightloss.com

Re: Help with creating Error page in ABVFP

You probably didn't add the necessary code at the start of Page of your Page HTML.

Open the error Page supplied with the zip, and see the code that's in there, copy it and paste it in your own error page, in the Start of Page tag.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Help with creating Error page in ABVFP

Hey Naval,

Thanks man, that is brilliant!!

I think I could be quite good at this in a few months.

You're help is invaluable to neebies like me.
      Kind regards
      Alex

www.mywayweightloss.com

Comment

Working...
      X