Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips section on Forum

Good day to everyone,

This is a pol regarding the new Section for Tips And Tricks.

Many of us have been experimenting with BV and have found out how to acheive certain things, or they have discovered a piece of code or script that might be useful to others too. Having a specific section in the forum where anyone can post a tip or a trick came up as an idea and was immediately put in action. So we came up with a section where all the small "secrets" can be gathered together making it easier for users to find what they need without having to go through all the posts in all the sections of the forum. Though the section is already a fact we always appreciate your opinion and feedback, so I invite you to reply and vote in the pol.

Happy websitebuilding!
    Great thought! Let's do it now!
    100.00%
    Interesting but not necessary.
    0.00%
    Useless. Forget about it
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by navaldesign; 02-02-2006, 02:19 AM. Reason: The section is Alive!
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Re: Tips section on Forum

Hi Naval,

I think thats a great idea, all in one place would have saved me a lot of hours work and maybe i'd have a little more sleep lol

Its got my vote

Linda
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Excellent Idea...Consider it done...As a matter of fact it is done.
      Click the below.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
        Excellent Idea...Consider it done...As a matter of fact it is done.
        Click the below.....

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...shortcuts.html
        Thanks a lot *****, I think it will be most useful for all of us!

Thanks again !
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Very nice concept!

Comment

Where the hell were you when I was trying to learn all this stuff? LOL

Great idea, my friend, it should be very helpful for everyone.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
              Where the hell were you when I was trying to learn all this stuff? LOL

Great idea, my friend, it should be very helpful for everyone.
              Thanks alot race,

what about your forms ?
              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                Thanks alot race,

what about your forms ?
                I've been lazy as hell lately and I'm not anywhere near ready for them, but thanks for the thought, I appreciate it.

I did have something I wanted to discuss with you away from the forum if you don't mind - what's the best way to get in touch with you?
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

[
                  Go to http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html That's my form. Send me your email so i can contact.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                    Go to http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html That's my form. Send me your email so i can contact.
                    Will do, thank you.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Very excellent idea. And also very useful for us newbies trying to learn.

Also, would it be possible for one thread, in the tips and tricks, and shortcut fourm, to be open for asking what they would like to see posted?

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bird
                        Very excellent idea. And also very useful for us newbies trying to learn.

Also, would it be possible for one thread, in the tips and tricks, and shortcut fourm, to be open for asking what they would like to see posted?
                        I think it's quite an idea, I'll post immediately.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Excellent idea, real time saver for newbys like myself. great to be able to pick the brains of those of you more experienced (older) guys.

CID

Comment

Bravo! Navaldesign! :) :) :)

Comment

thanks so much - a big help - i started a page in my own bv folder called "tips and tricks" where i cut and past things i want to use or for later use now they are all in one place
                              Ann
                              www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                              www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                              www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
                              X