Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on publishing

Hi,

I am new to Vodahost software. I am going to test out the software. I have the following questions which I would like to clarify.

1) After creating the pages and linking them together, how do I view them together as a web-site as html pages without publishing them to the internet?

2) I also intend to use this software to develop my company intranet for in-house usage. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Questions on publishing

Hi WetWet
    The pages will have to be published so they will link as you have addressed them.
    If you want the site to be inaccessible to the public … You can utilize a password for access to your site. You can also use a pass word for employees’ access only. Look into “Password protecting your website” Tutorial in the C-Panel Tutorials.
    Hope that helps Doug

Comment

Hi Doug,
      Thanks for your reply. That means I can only publish it to Vodahost hosting site and I have to subscribe to the hosting facility? Sorry for asking such stupid Q. I am totally new to this software and Vodahost.

Can I convert the files to HTML format without uploading to Vodahost?

BTW, Vodahost Web Builder comes free? How does the subscription works? Based on my further readings, is it true that the web pages created are propriety to Vodahost?

Comment

Hi Wetwet

Rest assured Blue Voda i.e. is a great hosting service at a reasonable price. And the nice thing I like is that you can have as many sub domains or addon domains you want under one registration. As far as being proprietary; they have a few programming changes that keep your site with them… really not a big deal. Have Fun… Doug

Comment

Blue Voda website builder can only be published with a voda hosting account ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X