IP Address Not Showing in the Website Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Address Not Showing in the Website Builder

I have purchased a 2nd hosting account w/ VodaHost, b/c we have two businesses (one being a non-profit) and I don't want the two businesses co-mingled in any way, shape or form. I took the 2nd hosting account out a couple of days ago. I rec'd the new welcome letter w/ all of the new info on it, however, when I try to publish the new home page to the 2nd hosting account, the IP address in my welcome letter is not showing on BV website builder. I am able to get into the CP ok on both hosting accounts, but don't know how to publish this new home page to the 2nd hosting account if it's not showing in the website builder when I try to publish. My ID # for the 2nd hosting account is 27921, and the IP address I need to publish to is 75.126.124.166. Help!!

Re: IP Address Not Showing in the Website Builder

This is a common problem as IP addresses are having to be added at a incredible rate. simply down load the latest version and it will be there.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks so much for the prompt response (and answer)!

Comment

I ahve downloaded the latest version of bv, but the IP addy I need is still not listed...HELP!!!
        it is 75.126.124.166

Comment

Voda29 75.126.124.166 ns1.voda29.com ns2.voda29.com

This is not showing on my dropdown box either but then I havnt downloaded BV for a while.

Put in a support ticket explaing what you have done and they should give you a new link to download again....................
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
          X