21 new pages, 300+art items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 new pages, 300+art items

I 'm about to publish a big on-line sale of my husband's ceramics and my paintings and prints. Hope you enjoy browsing and PLEASE let me know when you find glitches! They are in there- I'm just too cross-eyed to see them.
    Here's where it starts

THANK YOU!
    HumBird
    www.Humnew.com

Re: 21 new pages, 300+art items

Hi there,
    I personaly don't like the idea of using lot's of different sizes (and colors) of fonts. When your eyes are getting use to it you change them again...
    Also the fact that you have an 'ENTER' page, and people have to click on it to see what you're offering. Maybe this info should come in the 'landing' page where all the links would be available. Keep it up!!

Cheers,
    N Z B R
    t o u r s
    New Zealand Tours
    Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
    Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
    Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
    Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Re: 21 new pages, 300+art items

Sorry but I have to agree with my nzbr. The use of an entry page is a no-no in my book. I was taught years ago to keep as many layers out of a website as possible so why add an extra one by having an entry page?

I only have dial-up, so when I went into your next page and 3 minutes later it was still loading I gave up. There are people like me still out there (apparently 60% of my country for a start) so it's worth being aware of there needs (unless you don't need them as customers). Maybe less photos per page? Or lower resolution ? Or both ?
      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Working...
      X