No announcement yet.

Script on contact form when published?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script on contact form when published?

Hello, I am trying to establish a contact page on my site and I am getting script at the top of the page when try to access it on my site. The site is www.tradingoptionsforincome.com

Thanks for any help,

Re: Script on contact form when published?

Please change your form page extension to be php : View, Page Properties, Page Extension (when published): select php.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      Please change your form page extension to be php : View, Page Properties, Page Extension (when published): select php.
      I did change to PHP and in the menu bar and still I get the script on top of the page...

Comment

No, your menu is still pointing to the html page. The correct page is http://www.tradingoptionsforincome.com/contact.php and it displays correctly
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X