Verify links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verify links

How does the verify links function work in Bluevoda? It always says "no links found" when I try this function, even though I have many links on the page. Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?

Re: Verify links

are your links live and on the internet? what is your domain?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes, my links are live and on the Internet. My domain is www.educationwebresources.com

Comment

Originally posted by CDavis
        Yes, my links are live and on the Internet. My domain is www.educationwebresources.com
        Link verifier actually finds the links within your page and connects to them to verify they do exist. This means that it can only work properly when your connection with internet is active. Connect to the net, open BV, load the page you want to verify, and have it work for you. As soon and if it finds a non valid URL, double click on it to edit it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          Link verifier actually finds the links within your page and connects to them to verify they do exist. This means that it can only work properly when your connection with internet is active. Connect to the net, open BV, load the page you want to verify, and have it work for you. As soon and if it finds a non valid URL, double click on it to edit it.
          Thanks naval, but I already tried that and it does not work.

Comment

It seems that verifier only grabs links related to images and shapes, not text. It also found a link that could not be verified: https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/p...@sbcglobal.net but that's only because the site requires login before entering, so the verifier gives it as non valid
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Working...
              X