Autoresponder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoresponder...

I would like to set up an autoresponder on my website that would allow users to fill out a form containing about 10 fields and email me the information. Is there a way to set this up without having to use Aweber?

Thanx

Re: Autoresponder...

Originally posted by laffytaffy
    I would like to set up an autoresponder on my website that would allow users to fill out a form containing about 10 fields and email me the information. Is there a way to set this up without having to use Aweber?

Thanx
    It is quite easy to create a form and have the info mailed to you. Look at the Forms tutorials and the threads in the Forms forum. But i don't get the autoresponder part of your question.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanx for the advice.. When I say autoresponder, I would like for it email me the information that they give, as well as automatically send them a series of letters without me having to manualy send each person a response. Thanx again for any advice that you can give!

Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by laffytaffy
        Thanx for the advice.. When I say autoresponder, I would like for it email me the information that they give, as well as automatically send them a series of letters without me having to manualy send each person a response. Thanx again for any advice that you can give!

Thanx
        Have the form send you the info is easy. You can also automatically write their info in a MSSQL table, for future mails. The sending part is a little more complicated because it requires a script that makes use of SMTP authentication. This can also be done, with some more effort. The SERIES of mails, is definetely harder to acheive. You will need either skills, or someone to do that for you, or purchase one of those programs that can do the work.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

check out www.aweber.com

This is what we use

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X