looking for a site search built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a site search built

hi need a site search built to search for cars on my website. it needs to in a form style with drop down box selections. if this is posible then please let me know.

Re: looking for a site search built

can you send me some info about your site (URL) etc and I will have a look. need info to help you.
    GD
    The Female Zone

Comment

I have just published my website www.scubateknix.ws which i built using BlueVoda. My dilemma is I can't retrieve my files anymore, hence I can't introduce revisions or add pages to it, because, I really don't have enough knowledge about and find it difficult to understand and to follow retrieval procedures fed to me by the guys from help center. I also have a blog where I linnk my website to that I need to publish and advertise to activate my affiliate arrangements with BlueVoda. How do I proceed? Cheers!

Comment

can someone help me build and publish my website

Comment

Originally posted by glendene View Post
          can you send me some info about your site (URL) etc and I will have a look. need info to help you.
          GD
          i need as much help as i can get
          i don't know what to do or how to do anything

Comment

Originally posted by glendene View Post
            GD
            hi
            i need as much help as i can get i don't know what to do even if i did i don't know how to do it
            please help me

Comment

Originally posted by geemo View Post
              hi
              i need as much help as i can get i don't know what to do even if i did i don't know how to do it
              please help me
              For a better understanding/ overview of Vodahost/ Bluevoda etc etc, follow this link

VodaHost offers the best cpanel hosting on super fast servers with unlimited Bandwidth. #1 rated web hosting for all your cpanel hosting needs.

Regards

Darren

Comment

Working...
              X