Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

I am new to blue voda, I have been using another web authoring program and so far I think what it has to offer is great but, I'm stuck the another program I have been using has a ruler on top and on the side so you know that your at 800 wide and you can set any length you want, Blue Voda does not have this how can I make sure my template I am using is 800 wide and say 1200 in length that is about how much content I have for the home page. Also how can I make sure that it stays that way and does change. I set page properties to 800 x 1200 with Blue Voda and when go back again it has some othe deimensions. Thank you in advance for the help
    thank you, mrl51

Re: Please help

Originally posted by mrl51
    I am new to blue voda, I have been using another web authoring program and so far I think what it has to offer is great but, I'm stuck the another program I have been using has a ruler on top and on the side so you know that your at 800 wide and you can set any length you want, Blue Voda does not have this how can I make sure my template I am using is 800 wide and say 1200 in length that is about how much content I have for the home page. Also how can I make sure that it stays that way and does change. I set page properties to 800 x 1200 with Blue Voda and when go back again it has some othe deimensions. Thank you in advance for the help
    Make you save the size as a template after you have set the master page you want. when you make a page then it will keep the same size, also make sure the guide is set to grids etc(under tools option) this will help to lay out your page.

Maddog

www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
    X