Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upload image

Hi,

I want my visitors to upload images on my website.How to do it in blue voda sitebuilder

s.chatterjee

Re: upload image

Simply make a form using the form wizard and include one or more upload fields. Please visit How to create a form using the Form Wizard , How to create a form from scratch and How to edit a form
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi naval,

thanx for the reply...can I display the images uploaded by my users on any of my pages in my website...if yes how??

Comment

You mean automatically ? If yes, you will need a script for that. BV doesn't have built in the necessary dynamic features to retrieve the image, (eventually resize it) and display it in a page. You need a php script that can do so, in conjunction with BV for the visual part.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

firstly,I am not able to get the form right ....so that I can upload the image.....secondly,if you can please help me with the script so that the uploaded images can be shown on a page of my website automatically......please help.

Regards,

Comment

Creating such a script is not that easy. It requires Database storing of the image (or of the path where it has been uploaded), and a retrieval script. It also requires a display script (which will display all those images, just as in a directory), a pagination script (to separate listings in pages, other wise, after a couple of hundreds of pictures, you would have a veeeeery long page), ir requires some validation / protection code etc. And what if each image must go into a specific page ?

Al the above require at least 3 - 4 hrs of work by an experienced coder. I suggest that you search the net, i believe you may find some sort of script that could meet your requirements, at least partially.
            Navaldesign

Comment

I ve created a form and have added an upload link to it....however i am not able to upload any images and send it to my email address..

Comment

What do you mean "upload link" ?
                You need an Upload field in the form.

A link to the form please ?
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks naval,

I got it.....was just trying too hard

regards,

Comment

Working...
                  X