Text & Pictures are moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text & Pictures are moving

When I add anything New (text, pictures, etc.) to my website, it publishes in another spot then where I put it. It even puts the items outside of my margins. I've tried locking text and pictures into place. Didn't help the situation. I've uploaded the New BlueVoda 10.12 thinking this might help. Nope. I don't know what to do in order for my New items to stay where I place them. Please Help, I need to put New information out for our members to see before Thursday for our Big Event on Saturday. Thanks

P.S. I'm new to this so please explain in "plain dumby" terms how to fix this problem.

www.americanpatriotriders.org is the website to view what I am talking about.

Re: Text & Pictures are moving

Which page specifically.. youve got no rig***lick enabled, and then you got this annoying damn ad and pop up on there...

So ...take those off..or i wont recommend anybody look as my firewall is going stupid with it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Do you have the GRID LOCKED>.. take that off.. i dont see any pictures moving.. except on your bravenet thing.. host your own fotos...thats where im getting those killing pop ups.

Your email is linked to your cpanel

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I am talking about the Home-index page. It's happening to all the pages though. What do you mean " no right click"? I understand that when you right click you can copy others pictures and things but I don't know how that would have gotten turned on. Second, I have no pop ups unless you are talking about the under construction sign. I put that there so our members wouldn't freak out about the website to me. I'm not sure about the annoying ad that you are talking about. This is a website for members to get informed on Military Welcome Homes, Send Offs and Funerals as well as Giving Back to the Police Officers, Fire Fighters, EMS and Community. I'm not sure how to enable the right click, please inform me.

Comment

What do you mean by Grid Locked? Is that your Navigator Buttons? Board Of Directors go in and check there email. Can you see how there is text on the bottem of the page. That should be in the Blue Box. When I'm in Blue Voda it shows it's in the box but then when I publish the site, it ends up some where else on the page.

Comment

I am re-publishing the site. The only thing that was locked was the left navigation ikons. I unlocked everything on the page.

Comment

You have pages that have two picture links at the top and and they are linked wrong..completed missions i think.

No im talking about your view as you are building the page.. the dots... when you do view.. do you have snap to grid? undo that if you have that checked off.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

"No im talking about your view as you are building the page.. the dots... when you do view.. do you have snap to grid? undo that if you have that checked off."

How do I get to this to see if it is checked off? Sorry, I'm new to this. I know that the two pictures are linked wrong. It keeps doing it on all my pages and I can't seem to fix them. Sorry

Comment

okay, I went up to view and snap to grid is not checked. I think that's what your talking about.

Comment

Ok.. now that i got the **** from bravenet off my computer...why are you hosting over there when you can host your own? Why would you subject your browsers to that?

And.. i still dont see any floating pictures

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I don't ever have pop ups on my website or my computer. The pictures aren't moving/floating. They are not staying in the place that I placed them. Go to the main page, go down to the bottom of the website screen. Do you see any writing on the bottom of the screen that should be on the top of the screen with a blue box outline around the writing? Unless it's something thats within my computer but when I use my other computer, I see the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X