please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

My partner and I have a company and he registered the domain name under his name. He now left the company (I can';t find him anywhere, really he doesn't answer phone calls or emails, someone told me he is in jail) which I own lock stock and barrel, but the domain name is up in 25 days and I was wondering how I go about getting that domain name in my name. the company name is Safe Guard Medi-Systems Corp and the domain name or site is sgmscorp.com
    Should I let it expire and then try to re-register it or buy it or should I send a letter to the host (I Power (Tucows)) explaining the situation??? or can you help me if I transefer the domain to you. I plan to do that anyway even if I have to get a new domain name ( I have SGMS.biz in my name).. Does his ownership of the domain effect the web site?????
    As you can see I need help... Please... Thanks NOrman Eisenberg

Re: please help

You can't, The domain name is not legally yours (I told you this on the phone). The only thing you can do is let it expire and tryto pick it up the day it goes on the market.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X