This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue publishing subpage

my site is www.jeffoupermusic.com. I have a page with a picture of sheet music and a sound file of that music, which I have saved (named) emberswe. When published it should be at www.jeffoupermusic.com/emberswe.html. I have successfully published the page several times, and it is not being found. I've also tried taking out the sound file and image to troubleshoot, and the page was still not found. I don't know what to try next.

For whatever reason, I was able to publish my contact page and other composition list pages (afterwards), but I have tried a couple times to publish different pages that have the image of the music and the sound file, and those do not seem to be found.

Re: issue publishing subpage

Go into your file manger via your c-panel and see if the pages are there, if so copy the file names and insert them in your links.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

What do you mean exactly? Is this file manager in the BV program? Or is this something online? I am confused.

Comment

there are pages...it's the music that's missing...
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Jeffaphonic: As you say, your index page and all the pages under your main links (Bio, FAQs and so on) work fine. It's the "listen and view score" pages that don't exist. That makes me wonder if you haven't accidentally published them in a different folder than your public folder? In BV, go to Tools and log on to your FTP manager. Hit the "Connect" icon so you can look for your pages in the rightmost pane. That opens to your public folder by default. If you do not find your missing pages there, look in a sub folder.

Karen: Your answer is poetic, almost with a deeper, hidden meaning...

"Why is my life like an unfinished symphony?"

"There are pages...it's the music that's missing..."

:)
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Yes, nice poetic moment there. Okay I followed your instructions and the pages are "there". What can I do next?

Comment

The page is named Emberswe......not emberswe
              CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

Thank you! Problem solved. It was the capitals...I didn't know that mattered. You should now be able to hear and see a clip of Embers!

Comment

Working...
                X