are tables the best way to show a two column list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are tables the best way to show a two column list

I want to add a movie credits page to my site: www.louisemack.com.
    I tried as text but it doesn't line up well. I want the movie titles and directors on the left and a description of what I did on the right. When I try in tables, it looks very different - with spaces and unaligned text- in my browser.
    I'd like to be able to add it I think in an inline frame (?) if that will allow my visitors to scroll through it. Once I figure out how to keep the text lined up, how do I size it properly.

Re: are tables the best way to show a two column list

Hi, you would have to show us a page with the problem you are having with the text not lining up in the table you are using.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris, I'm trying to put it together and publish it so you can see it. I tried in tables, and I tried also just putting it all on a page to preview before I tried adding it in a frame. This is mainly for my better version page that is in the works. I know my little page is quite amateur. louisemack.com

Comment

I added a page temporarily. you can see it at www.louisemack.com The spaces between the rows are sometimes larger although they have no space in my table in BV builder.
        Argh and I just tried to change my table to black background and yellow lettering to match the rest of my site and it won't do it! >
        Once I work this all out, can I put the table in a frame so that my visitors can scroll through?

Comment

Working...
        X