Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photodex Videos - How to import onto page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photodex Videos - How to import onto page?

Hey guys, I have 3 slideshows my client made with Photodex? Anyone know how I can get these to work on his site, I am stuck! Nothing seems to work.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Photodex Videos - How to import onto page?

found this here................not sure if it helps you or not

Help When You Need it
    Comprehensive training. Phone and e-mail support 7 days a week. When you've got a deadline, we're here to help.

Customer Service lines are currently OPEN.
    Call us at 1-800-37-PHOTO (1-800-377-4686)
    Click here to contact us now.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks David, looking at it I think this will mean that whenever anyone looks at the page with the slideshow they will be confronted with a request to download a plug-in... bugger!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Depending on how they want it to play.
        Install it on your PC so you can watch it, then video capture the slide show being careful to only capture the movie and not the player. Covert to flash and use a flash video player. Of course this is only good if the slide show is not interactive.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Hi, you are right with the plugin Ramsey, there are a few members on the forum that use this software & is quite likely very good for a company system or club that needs the facility's that the software offers. These visitors wont mind downloading the plugin.
          But i think many public members would just leave the site if they have to do this, & if they are at work, will not be able/allowed to download the plugin.
          Might be worth worth letting the client know this.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks guys,

All comments have been appreciated and have been useful to me. On the case right now.

Comment

Working...
            X