X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music and Wallpaper

Hello
    I have my site online now. patflynnmusician.com
    1.)However, on the home page the wallpaper moved over to the right. When I made it in the bv is shows it where it is suppose to be under the bio.
    How do I move this over?
    2.) On my music page I can't get the music to play. I have uploaded the songs and I have them in the buttons. I get an error that it cannot find them and also a 404 error. Has anybody had these problems.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    mrsfly

Re: Music and Wallpaper

i think you have fixed the background up unless you dont want that PF on the right side of your banner. not sure why it's there anyway. to get you songs to play upload the song to the public_html directory by using your ftp tool. call the song:
    iswear.mp3 - no spaces no caps and make is short titled.
    then on your music page all you have to do is make a text link "I swear" and when someone clicks on the link the song will play.
    your link would look like this:

I hope i have explained this correctly, but let me know if not.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thank you for your help. When you went to the site did the wallpaper show up behind the bio?
      I did the music another way already, but I will keep that as a future ref.
      Thank you again for your help.

Comment

You might want to check your page properties. The home page is centered in the browser, while the others seem to be left margined.
        Take a look at your home page.... your text runs over the alloted space
        into the background. IMO it would look better if you tightened this up to have all text appear in only the text area. Good job in getting the music
        to run. Best of luck with your site!
        P V WebSolutions

Comment

Hello
          When I look at my website in bv. I have the background paper under the bio. But when I put it on the web is it to the right of it. Do mean that if I left center this will fix the problem. I have had a terrible time with this, it is my first website and I am feeling really inept.
          Thanks for your help.

Comment

Don't feel inept! we have all been there, believe me. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words so I downloaded your page and
            tweeked it a bit to show you what I mean. (ofcourse I don't have your pic). take a look and if you have ??? , just ask. Glad to help!
            P V WebSolutions

Comment

Working...
            X