Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help my designer!

Thanks in advance...

My designer does not speak English. He is using Dreamweaver, currently trying to upload pages containing Amazon Associates widgets. He is a great guy and I would definitely hire him again but our language wires cross from time to time. He has asked me to ask you to solve this problem for him. I don't understand...I doubt this is a Vodahost issue but maybe it is! Can anyone help us here?

(www.theinitiationproject.org)

Problem::::
    We have that pop out menu features which is java script. When i create that feature dreamweaver automatically create a file called "mm_menu.js" because of this file that pop-out feature works. Everything is getting transfered but when i tried to transfer this file it gives me error message ultimately cannot transfer.
    i tried using three different types of FTP software but same problem in all. Now what i doubt is the hosting company from where youhave taken webspace in their server java script may be disable.
    so please talk with them asking them the same issue . if they can enable java script feature in their server. chalotte otherwise we have to give up this idea of pop up menu and may have to go for some other way of presenting that menu may be in different page.
    please correspond to the hosting company.
    rest is good .
    take care
    bye

Re: Please help my designer!

You most likely just need to chmod or change the permissions. Its probably set so that it cant be copied or changed or written to.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you very much, Karen. I will tell him.

Comment

hom page readymade design or collection

Comment

VodaHost provides hundreds of ready-to-use templates expecially for use with Blue Voda.

If you are using Dreamweaver (seeing as you posted in the "Macromedia Forum"), you will find some templates pre-coded if you Google for them, but they are typically very basic or contain small 'trip codes' to backlink some advertising to the author's site.....

You are limited only by your ability to envision a website, and by the effots you make to transform that vision into reality!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X