It's finally here!! Please check it out for testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's finally here!! Please check it out for testing

I finished designing my website please check it out for any errors and comment about it. www.biggestshoppingmall.com

Re: It's finally here!! Please check it out for testing

2 things:

Your contact form can send multiple BLANK info emails to you

and you wont get any affilliate fees from the bluevoda text link at the bottom.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

You need to check all your links. I found a few in the middle column that were not working
      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Hi Shoppingm

Nice site. The homepage is a little bit too busy for my linking (but thats just my opinion). Also, you have a white block of space on the far right on your homepage.
        Overall good choice of colours, just a lot going on in the homepage.
        www.psnutrition.co.uk
        Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Personally, David above skims across the surface of a much larger issue, that being there is much you still don't quite "get" in all this hard work.

1. Your site is hosted by VodaHost, and built with Blue Voda, and not as you have presented to your clients with a simple (as David mentioned, a non-affiliate) link at the bottom. The Progream is free to join, so why not?
          2. Many of your links do not work, and since they are Clickbank vendors, I am not surpirsed. Clickbank sucks, but that is my opinion. Far too many "lower tier" vendors and they are not quite ethical about paying commissions accurately, if at all. Google them and see all the complaints to back this up.
          3. Visually, the site is a turn-off ..... you could have designed a much "easier on the eye" structure that would be more user-friendly. Take a good look at it over the weekend and tell me you don't agree that it is too harsh, and the colors too "hot" to compliment a comfortable shopping environment or ambiance.

I would also think twice about leaning so heavily on the "Adult" or fringe ethical markets (vendors like 'Adult Friend Finder') and such, which take up the most prime real estate on your site..... concentrate on basic "loyalty goods' that will keep people coming back month after month (like pet food, makeup, even groceries). You get the idea. Widen your potential conversions by offering a more relevant selection of shopping opportunities.
          It is the only way you can hope to back up the big promise of the domain name itself: if you don't clean it up, it will be a big disappointment to visitors ("Biggest Shopping Mall"? .... in mine, I have more than 670 well-known stores and vendors. How many in yours?)!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

If I could sumarize what Vasili said above, I would say that your site is a big mess! You definetely need to rethink it. Good luck!

Cheers,
            N Z B R
            t o u r s
            New Zealand Tours
            Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
            Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
            Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
            Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

There is too much going on. I see adult theme, game theme, sports theme, different product them. Wow, the biggest affiliate payout you have your not even joined up for it (bluevoda). It reminds me when I go to a search engine looking for a particular theme and I get another page full of links. So disappointing.

Comment

Looks like you have done a lot of work, however, I was expecting to see thumbnails of storefronts or something. I see that you have a lot of things now to consider since reading the replies to your thread.

Don't forget to sign up for VodaGold (affiliate program) and keep plugging away at it. When you perservere, you will achieve your goal.

Good Luck
                Karen Williams
                Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Biggest Shopping Mall - The Shopping Heaven - Web hosting by www.bluevoda.com
                  this is the place that David was suggesting that you place your vodagold id in the link...

like this by highlighting the blue part and hyperlinking with your id

...bluevoda.com/partner/idevaffiliate.php?id=10822

P.S. After my first reply, I realized that you ARE in Vodagold and wanted to help you not forget to use your id as much as possible.
                  Last edited by karenwms63; 09-20-2008, 11:15 PM. Reason: added P.S.
                  Karen Williams
                  Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Thanks guys for your honest inputs, I appologise for taking so long to reply. I will spend this coming weekend to re-build my website and to rectify some of the mistakes.

Comment

clickbanks no good mate there due me money :(

Comment

Working...
                      X