Installation Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Issue

This is my first time using Fantasico, and my first time working with Voda so there is probably some user error involved here, but I would appreciate any advice/suggestions before I open a ticket for help. These are the steps that I have followed and the problems I have encountered.

I click on the Fantastico icon in my cPanel and when it opens there are "errors" listed (and I have at least 30 of them) starting at the top and going down the left side of the page). Is this normal?

The first error message is:
    Code:
    Warning:  php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1221435744.90773ddS5l3JS3 on line 811
    Despite those error messages I attempted to go ahead with a Zen Cart Install and it appeared to work, but it did give me an error message on the right hand side of the page (in the install box) when I attempted to open the admin panel the page was blank (pure white) no text at all.

I tried to then remove that installation (it was in a sub directory of my site that I named /store). The installation is still not removed even though I have clicked on remove 2 times (in Fantasico)

Since I couldn't remove the installation in the /store subdirectory I tried to do the install again in the main root (no subdirectory). I again got an error message in the right hand installation box.

The error message says:
    Code:
    Warning:  in_array() [[URL="http://67.228.244.198:2082/frontend/x3/fantastico/function.in-array"]function.in-array[/URL]]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1221435863.10091thqyg18Wgn on line 2003
    Now when I try to access the admin panel I get the following error on the white admin access page:

Code:
    1146 Table 'vhrcnpzn_zc1.zen_db_cache' doesn't exist
    in:
    [db_cache table]
    I have now tried to remove BOTH installations (the one in the root and the one in the /store subdirectory) and even though I am clicking on the remove link, neither installation is removing.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong and how to correct it? Also if I plan to have multiple domains (with multiple shopping carts) am I better putting each domains cart into a subdirectory? I want to make sure that my customers can access my site/store for each domain by simply typing in www.domainname.com to get to the store without having to add things to the address. What is the best way to accomplish this and still allow multiple installations of Zen Cart?

I also notice that I purchsed an SSL certificate however when I type in my website address using https:// etc It gives me an error there as well. So I am confused as to what I need to do to make sure the SSL is enabled.

My Voda Account ID number is: 28204

Thank you very much for your assistance!
Working...
X