Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title of webpage on Google

Hi,
    one small problem, is that rececntly I was delayed by a few days in paying the domain name registration, but all is sorted and the website is back online. Unfortunately when I google the website, it appears with the name of the website, but saying something like 'real estate apartment'...which was basically an ad that was on, when the website was down. Clicking on it, I can get into the website no problem. Metatags and title of index page are correct on bluevoda.

Can you help?

Shaun

Thanks

Re: Title of webpage on Google

Wow Shaun, you are unlucky that Google ***cked up your content as it did, especially if it were only a few days as you say.

It will change eventually. To try and speed it up you can try submitting a sitemap if you haven't already. Otherwise just give it time.

Mind you also, I just noticed there is no text on your homepage so don't expect it to pick up too much here.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You also need to remove all of this from your meta data

painting, outsider art, raw art, self-taught art, art brut, Malta, Malta Art, figurative art, maltese artists, European artist, new artist, mixed media, oil pastels, oils, new artist

Firstly, there is no mention of any of these phrases on the page you have keyworded (and there MUST be)

Secondly, too many keyphrases. Cut them down, at least half, and then get the same words into some text on your homepage.

If you are adamant that you don't want text on your home page then remove ALL keywords from the meta data.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Marinky is spot on as usual, 3 or 4 keywords are better than 30+ as long as they are used on the page............
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Your pictures also load very slowly Shaun, might want to re-size them.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Just get some backlinks and Google will update the title.
            -Ed Larson

Comment

Working...
            X