Please get picky I want to know how it looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please get picky I want to know how it looks

Hi I had great help when I had my last site rated I figured I would get this one rated also. I hope it is ok to have 2 sites rated at the same time. I have several acounts so I am thinking I can at least post 1 per. My new site is www.getasitecheap.com . I would apreciate any spelling or other help.

Thank You,
    Steve Horbach

Re: Please get picky I want to know how it looks

YOU DON'T PAY ANYTHING TILL YOU HAVE SEEN AND APPROVED YOUR WEB-SITE!!!

LOL, tread carefully!

We create Metta tags for search engines (META)

There is no contract just the initial design fee and the yearly fee, both can be canceled (Cancelled)

incure (incur)

We cator to small businesses (cater)

You are offering a website design service to businesses, however you feel it necessary to have this in your meta data.

<meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Custom Web Site Design, Layout, Web Design Services, Web Site Design, Web Site Designing
    Web Design Service, Custom Page, Custom Pages
    Web Designer, Web Site Designer
    Web Developing, Web Building, eNewsletter Creation & Design, e-neswletter, newsletter - Web Marketing
    Business Web Sites, Personal Web Sites, Audio Application, Film Video, Music Video, Video Application
    Web Site Update, Web Site Maintenance, Web Site Modification
    Web Site Updates, Web Site Periodic Updates, Web Site Modifications,
    Content Support, Content Management Systems, PayPal Shopping Chart, Store with PayPal
    Online Payment, E-Commerce, Ecommerce
    Gif Animations, Animation Banner
    MySpace Page, My Space Page
    Craiglist Post, Craiglist Ad, Craiglist Ad, Craiglist Advertisement, CL Ad, Craig List Ad
    Primary Programs, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
    Price - Pricing - Small Web Site - Medium Web Site - Large Web Site - Website
    Affordable Price - Reasonable Price - Low Price - Cheap - Best
    Freelance - Freelancer
    ">

You might want to state on your site that you will design and build a site only?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks Ramsey for the spelling problems (i am spelling impaired lol) and for the Tread carful heads up , I changed the wording. I was being a bit spamish with the keywords , to be honest I was lazy and pasted um lol I have since geared them more to my site. as far as You might want to state on your site that you will design and build a site only? ? I am not sure what you mean, I am probably having one of those blind moments. Thanks for the help I realy do apreciate the time it takes .

Thank You,
      Steve Horbach

Comment

Originally posted by steve horbach View Post
        Thanks Ramsey for the spelling problems (i am spelling impaired lol) and for the Tread carful heads up , I changed the wording. I was being a bit spamish with the keywords , to be honest I was lazy and pasted um lol I have since geared them more to my site. as far as You might want to state on your site that you will design and build a site only? ? I am not sure what you mean, I am probably having one of those blind moments. Thanks for the help I realy do apreciate the time it takes .

Thank You,
        Steve Horbach

No problem with the spelling help, to be honest I make loads, but mainly cos I just type to fast.

Look, to be blunt with you, you really need to understand the implications of spamming a website like you have with yours, now if that's what you want to do with yours then no one has the right to say anything to you, this is your decision. But if you are offering a professional service to others then you must get clued up on the do's and don'ts of meta data, SEO, or your client's sites will disappear off the search engines quicker than they got on. Most people including myself have been guilty of such techniques, either cos we didn't know better at the time or in the early days of the internet webmasters could get away with it. But every day that goes by Google and other major engines are catching up and pulling out all the weeds!

I am no expert, and every so often I have even gone back and remade many sites I made in the past because I pick things up from in here or elsewhere that makes me realise I was going about things the wrong way so we are all learning all the time.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks ramsey for the info. I had designed this website about a year ago when I first got Voda and didnt realy know about the tags. Not that I know alot now but I do know you have to have a good persentage of text to keyword saturation or the keywords dont do much for you, and to be honest they don't always do alot on google anyhow as google seams to match the words people type to the text on your page. I just recently reworked this site but did not check the tags. I am gratfull to you for pointing that out but I do not make it a habbit of using unrealted key words in my sites since learning about the drawbacks. Most of the sites I do gain nothing from a few extra hits and are services targeted toward their market place. Just explaining dont mean to be ungratfull as I am exreamly gratful for your help but I dont want to be labeled as a spammer!

Thanks Again,
          Steve

Comment

Steve,
            I think your How Much link is too confusing. Is it 250 plus this and that or is it 250? What's included should be on you how much. I would change your Is It For Me link to a portfolio section so people can see examples of your work. The Can A Website help link should be brief (too much copy) and give solutions not facts (how websites help grow business - global etc.) Your Blue Voda click to verify link takes me to how I can build my own site.
            I like the colors and the menu on top and bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by steve horbach View Post
              Thanks ramsey for the info. I had designed this website about a year ago when I first got Voda and didnt realy know about the tags. Not that I know alot now but I do know you have to have a good persentage of text to keyword saturation or the keywords dont do much for you, and to be honest they don't always do alot on google anyhow as google seams to match the words people type to the text on your page. I just recently reworked this site but did not check the tags. I am gratfull to you for pointing that out but I do not make it a habbit of using unrealted key words in my sites since learning about the drawbacks. Most of the sites I do gain nothing from a few extra hits and are services targeted toward their market place. Just explaining dont mean to be ungratfull as I am exreamly gratful for your help but I dont want to be labeled as a spammer!

Thanks Again,
              Steve
              No worries, and Google as you say are not even looking at keywords these days, they go straight to page content. I am sure you are not a spammer.

Comment

Victory Thank you for the help. As you pointed out the price structure was a mess and had to be changed. I hope it is easy to understand now.

Thanks for the help,
                Steve

Comment

Working...
                X