Clear All

• review of 4th site please

can i get some feed back on my fourth sit
    www.roxysicecreamtruck.com

Re: review of 4th site please

Originally posted by FRANKJONE View Post
    can i get some feed back on my fourth sit
    www.roxysicecreamtruck.com
    Check your meta keywords, remove all those phrases that are NOT on your website page as this will do you harm not good.

Personally I would like to see a bit more info on the page to tell me more about what you offer, why I should hire your van as opposed to another etc etc...

This is an extremely easy site to get bang up on page one of Google if you make a few tweaks here and there.

Apart from that, all I have to say is... 'Can I have a 99 with a flake please'?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

1. Your page title spells ice cream wrong. You have it spelled icec cream so you'll need to right click on your page properties in Blue Voda to correct.

2. I'd give an email contact as well because you may not appreciate someone from the west coast trying to contact you regarding a party they are sponsoring on the east coast.

3. Have you considered web specials?

Comment

thanks guys for the fast respose as this is a new venture for me, still waiting for my truck, we will add other features to the page, email is a good idea,
        what is a 99 with a flake, iam from NEW YORK.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKJONE View Post
          what is a 99 with a flake, iam from NEW YORK.
          LOL.. it's what accounts for probably 90% of ice cream sales in vans over here. a 99 is a vanilla ice cream in a cone with a chocolate flake bar.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X