making a slide show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a slide show

I need some help, I have a customer that would like her pictures made into a slide show, the trouble is that I do not know how, I am using blue voda to make her site, any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated, ty

Re: making a slide show

Hi, its not easy to make an actual slide show with BV. But pop a search in to Google for slide show & there is hundreds of photo deposit sites that will help you. Or have a look at sites like jalbum.net
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

you can also check Phototrails depending on how many pictures you want in your slide show WebAlbumGenerator brings up an index page of pictures which you can view as a slide show - with BV 10 there is a way to put toether a slide show of sorts - using ad banner rotater and events but you have to click on "next" to go to next pic its not automatic if you want to check it http://www.beadedcustomdesigns.com/slideshow.php
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

I want to add images, not exactly a slideshow, to my site. I really like this site www.animatedextras.com . On their portfolio pages they have a box of pics, and a little arrow on the right which you can click to move to the next bunch of pics without leaving the page. Anyone know how to do that? Inline Frames aren't SE friendly I understand, and anyway they have an ugly scrollbar!

Comment

Further to that, how do I use their page source to copy to modify for myself. I don't know which lines I should use and how to copy them into a page.

Comment

You could try powerpoint. The website you mentioned shows the photos as Flash. If you have Flash you can make the slideshow. If you do not have Flash Slideshow maker you can download it for free at this link:
            http://flash.dvd-photo-slideshow.com/download/index.php
            I don't know much about the download site but you could try it, once downloaded scan for viruses before installing. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
            X