Am I getting there YET???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I getting there YET???

www.intimatewaters.biz It's time for me to save what sanity I have left. I'm close to how I want things to look please take a look. Criticism welcome, but keep in mind I'm not attempting to resemble the croud.

Re: Am I getting there YET???

It is looking good... about the only thing I noticed was the colors of the buttons makes it a bit hard to read.. and the Bright Green background on a page makes it a little hard on the eyes.. after that.. It Looks Great!
    Thanks for sharring...

Comment

Originally posted by jfilius
      It is looking good... about the only thing I noticed was the colors of the buttons makes it a bit hard to read.. and the Bright Green background on a page makes it a little hard on the eyes.. after that.. It Looks Great!
      Thanks for sharring...
      Im in agreement with the buttons..maybe a nice gold color for the text. after you place your cursur over the button the test appears..but you should be able to see it first...The background on my screen the pixels look stretched..but the color idea is wonderful with the other mellow relaxing mix! Great job!

Comment

Thank you for the critique.. I hear ya on the bright green. I'll try another combo. I want my site to be much like my art. A bit out of the ordinary. But not bazar.

Comment

I think you're well on your way! its really nice...make sure you look at your site thru more than one browser as they all seem to run it differently.
          Have fun!

Comment

Thank you for the response. I have tried to make it much like my artistic style, warm, natural colors and feelings. Bill

Comment

Working...
            X