Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating A Proper Table Help

Hi Guys.

I run a soccer League with my boy and For the Longest we have been wanting to Create a proper Table as the one we use looks like ****, lol, I wonder if anyone can help me Improve it or tell me what I should do.

This is ours, its a Mess.

Now on the Web I came across a Table like this.

See the diffrence lol, My Tables are messy and the other table is nice and neat.

If someone could help me out, I woul really appreciate it, Thank you.
    #1 PS3 Online Soccer Site

www.footballfanaticsworldwide.com/

Re: Creating A Proper Table Help

Have you thought of an XL file for a static look. Or have a look at google docs. They do a good spread sheet that you can if wanted let others work on via an invitation. Or just view without being able to work on the document. (Open for public viewing only)
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I think your tables look fine. I would suggest that you perhaps make it a bit bigger and maybe experiment with the table properties and experiment with border and back ground colours.

The top row of the top table looks like you need to merge the cells. (click each cell in that row while holding control to high light them, then right click to merge them)

The site you are comparing with, uses a white back ground for the main page and a coloured background for the table and yes I am inclined to agree that this may look better, but they are using a table none the less and you can achieve this in BV.

Have a play with background colours on both the page and the tables and you will get the look you are after.

Regards

Darre

Comment

Thanks Chris & Darre Ill give it a go
        #1 PS3 Online Soccer Site

www.footballfanaticsworldwide.com/

Comment

Working...
        X