• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ionCube Loader Issue.

Hello.

Account ID: xxqdgolm
    Domain name: motivem.com

Im having a problem with "ionCube". What im trying to do is...

I installed Joomla 1.5, Purchased Joomla LMS, Trying to install it with the Joomla_helper.php included with package. Originaly I got an error saying to turn the Global Registers OFF. Did that. Now I get this....

ionCube Loader
    ionCube Loader not installed
    Instructions: Testing whether your system supports run-time loading...
    Looking for Loader 'ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so'
    Extensions Dir: /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613 (NOT FOUND)
    The directory set for the extension_dir entry in the php.ini file may not exist, and run time loading will not be possible.
    Please ask your hosting provider or system administrator to create the directory
    /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613
    ensuring that it is accessible by the web server software. They do not need to restart the server. Then rerun this script. As an alternative your host could install the Loader into the php.ini file. Instructions can be found here.

Apparently I need to create an extension directory... Im not sure how to do this.

Im becoming confused. If someone wants to see the helper there self and maybe come up with a solution I would greatly appreciate it.

Domain for Sale. Motivem.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Thank you In advance!

Re: ionCube Loader Issue.

Well, I discovered something else. When I turn the (register_globals = on) "ionCube" works correctly. But my application still doesn't work. When I click on the link to access it I get this...

The encoded file /home/xxqdgolm/public_html/vutopia2/components/com_joomla_lms/joomla_lms.php is not permissioned for (INSERT MY IP ADDRESS HERE)

Not sure what to do about that... Someone please give me an idea.

Comment

OK, I think I figured it out. There seems to be a "Licensing Package" with the software I purchased. It needs to match the domain I registered it with. Hopefully I can make some minor changes and get it to work...Or have them change the license. It must not have been corresponding with the correct PHP files.

Call this Issue CLOSED.

Thanks.

Comment

Perfect!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X