Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks Between Pages

Hi everybody,

this is a small tip on the use of bookmarks (or anchors)

Bookmarks are used to force the browser to focus on the page area where the bookmark itself is placed. For example, you can create a TOP at the bottom of your page, if the page is very high, and link it to a bookmark which is at the top of the page. By clicking on TOP your browser will go to the top of the page without need for scrolling.

What is not so evident at a first glance, is that there can be links between a page and a bookmark placed in another page. And this link can open in the same or another window or in an i-frame, allowing for small customised photo galleries or option querries to be carried out. If you're interested, see how this can be done here.

Thanks
    Last edited by VodaHost; 02-04-2006, 03:40 PM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Re: Bookmarks Between Pages

Hi Navel i'm confused on wehre to use the bookmark with your example...

example

Click on the Question below to find your Answer:
    1 What is Full Potential, and what does it contain?
    2 What is Pueraria Mirifica?

further down the page willbe my explanations

What is Full Potential, and what does it contain?
    Full Potential is an herbal breast enhancement supplement. In easy-to-use, tasteless caplets, Full Potential contains natural herbal ingredients like Pueraria mirfica root standardized extract, wild yam root, milk thistle seed extract, ginger root standard extract and Activin™ grape seed extract. These properties work collaboratively to enhance breast size, fullness and texture.

What is Pueraria Mirifica?
    Pueraria Mirifica, also known as White Kwao Kreu, is an herb native to Thailand and used for centuries. It grows naturally in the forests of North and West Thailand at altitudes between 300 and 800 meters above sea level

how do i link them together with bookmarks..

http://www.naturally-beautiful-enhan...enlarger.php#1

for the list of FAQs

but how do i bookmark the explanation?

anyhelp willbe great thanks Aaron

Comment

Hi i did some more research and found out how to do it...

ho need to reply ..
      Thanks Aaron

Comment

Hey Naval, Thank you. I've been trying to figure this out on my own and then decided to search the forum...Duh! Anyway. I've got it working properly, the only trouble I;m having is that when I click on a thumbnail, my page scrolls down. Any idea why this might be happening? I've tried resizing the iframe but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance,
        Scott
        Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
        www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

Thanks Naval as usual Brillant and kept simple, helped me, thanks.
          choco
          Last edited by choco777; 02-02-2008, 03:43 AM. Reason: mispell
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Sorry, guys and gals, but I am still having a hard time grasping this concept. So how to you attach a bookmark to an image or link text? This bookmark concept seems to be about creating choices to an answer. And it goes over your icon you want to be the link? Maybe I ought to just open the html script page and create "href a=" and mark script correctly on the page I want the connection via code????

Comment

Can you create an anchor to another page within a certain location of that page?

Comment

Sure, That is what ALL this thread is all about. Please read cerafully. The bookmark can be about ANYTHING. A bookmark is no more than a SPOT, a POINT in your page where the browser is forced to focus on.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X