X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you sell downloads via Pay Pal

Hi,
    i was wondering if is prossible to sell downloads such as photo's ect via PayPal. It would be great if you can click on the image on my website and then it would take you throught to PayPal and then after paying the download will start. If this is prossible could someone tell me how to do it.
    thanks

Re: Can you sell downloads via Pay Pal

Yes you can.........see the paypal buttons on your bluevoda screen and watch the video tutorial for instructions.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Just checked out the tutorial for using PayPal. It didn't go over how to pay for an item that the customer will download vs. being shipped to a physical address.

For example, I would like to have a few e-books available to purchase on my website (www.helpingusellu.com) and have a PayPal button next to each. If someone were to purchase an e-book, how exactly would they pay for it and then immediately be able to download it?

My first thought is to have a separate "success" page configured for each e-book so that when they check-out and the payment successfully posts, they are directed to the "e-book #1 success page" that has a link to the PDF document?

Now, if that would work, what if they want to buy more than one? How would I get their desired e-book download links to them?

Thanks
      Scott

Comment

You will need a script for this if a more secure way of doing this is needed. Using a proper script will have other advantages of allowing just 1 or 2 downloads to stop a visitor giving the download page to someone else. Here is a freebie with this facility. Or navaldesign of this forum can install one for you for a reasonable fee.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X