file not downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file not downloading

I read a thread here that mentioned www.geovid.com so I went to the site and bought it. I uploaded a power point presentation and saved it using the software. The file is saved as an avi file.

When I go to the BV webpage I am building, I click on the Media player icon then double click the left button to browse for the file. In order to get to my file, I choose video files and my video file shows up in the blue voda folder where I have my file. I click on the file but it doesn't upload to the webpage. Why? I need this up like yesterday. Pleeeeease help!

Re: file not downloading

Here is the link to the page I am trying to post my video to...
    kc

Comment

I opened up the page and realized Active X needed to be allowed, so I did. However, the show seems to move faster. Is there a way to show the video without the buttons at the bottom of the screen for fastforward etc?

Comment

okay, I now have the file uploaded but I get an error message 1/2 way through the video. Does anyone know what causes this?

Comment

As you are trying so many different ways to achieve the same thing AND creating so many different threads on basically the same subject.....

How do you expect members to keep track of everything you are doing.

You would receive far more help if you kept your questions within the same thread................
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

My issue at first was a bv issue then I thought it was another software issue, so that's why I have two threads... One for the uploading of the page and now its a Microsoft pp viewer issue? One time I added to someone else's thread on the same topic and found out that was a no-no.

So, here's my page with the problem. I am not sure if the issue is with geovid or Microsoft powerpoint viewer (since that was the error which popped up in the video) or if its a bv link issue (my video too large in memory?). Not sure what to do!

Comment

I give up. Now my frames are moving so quickly and I adjust them to single digits or triple digits and only one slide is now showing in the video. I have been working on this for 5 hours straight now...

Comment

I can't promise Kacie but if you email me the file I might be able to do something with it, if my program allows.
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                X