Installing Soholaunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing Soholaunch

I currently has a site up and running, but would like to add a shopping cart to it. It says that if I have a website in yout main root account submit a support ticket and ask for a complete account reset. Does that mean my website that is running now will be gone? I dont want it to be unavailable as I am sure setting up in Soholaunch will take me some time and do not want to lose business from my current site.

Thanks
    Peter
    www.PhotoToCanvasCreations.com

Re: Installing Soholaunch

If you check with other threads on this subject, I believe that you can install soho to a sub directory, but please check first.....(use search box at the top of this page)

If Karen pops in, she will answer this more positively...............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Soho can be installed in a sub domain. Create a subdomain through CP and install Soho in there . You can't simply create a sub folder, MUST be a subdomain (like www.shop.PhotoToCanvasCreations.com)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Soholaunch can also be installed on an add-on domain, but remember only ONE installation per VodaHost-ed account. Additional installations require purchasing another licesnse.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I mentioned subdomain as PeteT mentioned adding a shop to his existing cart.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i am not getting something right. Ineed help with getting into soholaunch, i had it reset once but the new password wont let me in either. What am i doing wrong? Can someone please do a step by step in installing it, or getting it back on track? Thank you

Comment

When you install it.. it asks you for a user name and password. You create these at the time of installation. If you dont remember what you put in there, then uninstall it thru fantastico and reinstall..then have the details mailed to you and keep these..print them out if necessary.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have just installed Soholaunch but the admin login access is not coming up...it says web page cannot be found? Am I doing something wrong??

Do I need to transfer the domain from 123 Reg to BluVoda first?

Thanks

Comment

You dont need to transfer..but you do need to point it to the voda host servers first at the very minimum.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                  X