This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Thanks BlueVoda/VodaHost!

Before I left my last law firm, we had been trying FOR YEARS to hire different web hosting companies to create and publish an acceptable web site for our firm Not a spectacular web site, just something acceptable.

After years of frustration and many, many thousands of dollars, we gave up and just accepted the lousy site that had been created.

But then, I left the firm and needed my own site. Before I launched into the same lunacy all over again, I did a little searching and found BlueVoda. Any now my world has changed.

I am NOT a "computer guy." I've never had a web site or a blog, etc. I've never even tried to do such a thing. But I do use a computer for drafting pleadings/letters/etc. and for legal research. I can't tell you how amazed I was at how user friendly BlueVoda and VodaHost turned out to be!

If I can accomplish it, then anyone can. I'm not saying I have the most sophisticated, professional web site for lawyers in Dallas. But, I am pleased with it, it is more than acceptable to me, it is far better than anything I got when my firm was paying national companies for their services, and to top it all off, there was no frustration and if something is broken I can fix it MYSELF any time I want.

Again, THANKS to BlueVoda and VodaHost.

T. Jeremy Watson
    http://www.tjeremywatson.com

Re: Wow! Thanks BlueVoda/VodaHost!

Your very welcome

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X