Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding elements in a web site page

Hello all
    I'd like to know how to add shapes and how to draw my own shapes in general, at the adding text to a website page mode.
    In addition how can i add a site visitors' counter I have used the shape button but i can't add shapes using the shape properties option.Besides i do not want to link it .I want a shape with some explaning remarks or shapes into it.(I'm a new blue voda user).
    Thank you in advanced
    Spiros-Greece
    www.spirosnet.com

Re: Adding elements in a web site page

Hi Spiros,

On the 1st point I would draw your attention to the video tutorials which are awesome. A hyperlink is located on the bottom left of your BV website builder.
    To add a shape you can use the shape button on your tool bar or simply click 'insert' at the top of the page, select shapes, then right click on the shape and select properties. Once you have decided on the type of shape then simply drag and drop the handles around the border to size it. I am not aware that you are able to draw free hand shapes.

Next you can add text over the shape by clicking the text button on the top of your toolbar - easy peasy. Watch the tutorials and it will come clear.

For a free counter try Andale

Best of luck, take your time, enjoy the process. You've only got another few months before you start to crawl like me.
    Kind regards
    Alex

www.mywayweightloss.com

Comment

Working...
    X