Slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slideshow

I would like to add a slideshow of jpeg pictures to our page. How do I go about this? Thanks

Re: Slideshow

Originally posted by pjskluzacek
    I would like to add a slideshow of jpeg pictures to our page. How do I go about this? Thanks
    If your pictures are the same size, and they aren't too many, you can have a satisfactory result using the Ad Banner Rotator (from the left hand toolbar).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks. Is there a way of preventing the ad-banner rotator from being a hyperlink also?

Comment

Originally posted by pjskluzacek
        Thanks. Is there a way of preventing the ad-banner rotator from being a hyperlink also?
        Just don't give it anyUrl. You can't avoid the mouse pointer fom changing to a link thumb though.......
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X