Need a Website Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Website Developer

I have downloaded the software and after watching many of the self-help videos, I think that while I might be proficient at maintaining my BlueVoda website, I am going to need help and/or someone else to design it.

I am open to using one of the "pre-existing" templates, but would still need after purchasing it, someone to change the templates, colors, headers etc. I am also open to a design from scatch, that will be easy to maintain and easy to change content on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.

The website will be to enhance our current message board business, as well as incorporate our partners that will be featured on the site.

We are a group of parents dedicated to the education and support of parents and children world wide. We hope to educate children about bullying in schools and bring parents together to raise awareness. We are partners with a non-for-profit organization that teaches children, teenagers and adults personal safety techniques. Our partners will be a big part of the website. The website itself will be a general parenting site.

I am open to all offers of help, but have very limited knowledge of website design. I am confident using a vbulletin administrator panel and some simple html coding.

Thank you.
    Sandy.
    (Not sure if I provide contact information, or just come back to this thread to read, so I will be checking on the thread for further instructions).

Re: Need a Website Developer

I can help you out with a simple Blue Voda site you can maintain yourself afterwards, or as slick as you want it to be using another foundation (Flash, HTML, Joomla/php, etc.).

You can see some of my abilities at my site here on the "Overview" page.
    If you want a Blue Voda site, you can see an example of some of my work in the Portfolio samples: Herod's Island Tours (100% Blue Voda); and Elite Incentive Travel (Blue Voda using added Flash elements).

If you like what you see, use the Contact Form on my site to inquire further.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Need a Website Developer

i would be very happy to quote you a price, but I think it best if I quoted you through your email address or if you contacted me through my website page "contact me" At the same time feel free to wonder through my site to see if I would be a good fit for you and your organization. I also would not have any problem assisting you or someone in your organization on how to maintain your website.
      hope to hear from you
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X