Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creating a log in module on my website

Hello,
    I would like to create a log in module on one of my websites where users can log in with a username and password. How do i do that?
    M

Re: creating a log in module on my website

If you are looking for multiple users and passwords use my free members register and login script..............see below or:
    go here: http://bluevodamembersclub.com/welco...ds/scripts.php
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks david. I would like to learn how to script the php code myslef as you did. I will keep looking at all the options but I will deffinetly consider your script. Thank you,
      M

Comment

Hi, I also have another question. If I'm able to use your script. Is there a way to translate it into Greek. I'm building a site that Greek people will be using and I need all of the icons in Greek.
        M

Comment

Hi Jemhzjt

I think that you may be talking about 2 different items here:

The download link on the left is for the FREE php Membership program that contains the usual register, login, change password and logout forms that you can use or learn from as you wish.

The forms shown on the above page have been adapted so that bluevoda users can just Publish them without getting into the php side of the membership scripts.

The working BV pages cost $12 complete or are FREE to members of the Bluevoda Members Club

These ready built pages can be changed/modified as you wish.

If you have any more questions, then please post again.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

You can also use this one (see demo). It accepts Greek as well as any other language and you can also customize in Greek all emails and screen reports, simply using the Admin interface (no need to script). However, it doesn't cost $12.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

navaldesign
              i installed the ABVFP program. I created a register form on my site, but when i tested it nothing happened. when i click on the "submit" button nothing happened. any ideas?
              http://thelollipopguild.biz
              Larry Ranabargar
              The Lollipop Guild
              Hannibal, MO. 63401

Comment

Your submit button is outside the form boundaries, so it doesn't work.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i have adjusted my submit button to well within the form boundries and still not working. I don't even get the error page?
                  Larry Ranabargar
                  The Lollipop Guild
                  Hannibal, MO. 63401

Comment

well, i am all confused now. It seems that the form is now on the contactus page. It appears that the submit button is working, but it does not go the the success page or the error page, it goes to a page saying that the url is not on this server and it also says 404 error.

It did send a confirmation email to me when i tested it, but it does not appear to be putting the info into the data base?

What do I do?
                    Larry Ranabargar
                    The Lollipop Guild
                    Hannibal, MO. 63401

Comment

importing streaming audio files into blue voda

Hello,

I want to know from where i can download audio files and import them into blue voda. I have a site i'm making www.pandassociates.com/intro.html
                      as soon as you log into the page i want the user to hear the roar of the fans. Where can I find these types of files? and How can i import them into blue voda?
                      M

Comment

Working...
                      X