Mobile DJ site - finished at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile DJ site - finished at last!

finished at last, let me know what you think, been at this months now.
    complete novice when i started by the way. Please let me know of any mistakes, thanks.

Cam DJ Santiago

www.wexforddj.com

Re: Mobile DJ site - finished at last!

what a difference a couple of months make! Very nice work!

And all tricked out for Halloween...lol. I like it!
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Very nice. Not that most people will notice but you happen to have a word on your homepage that I misspell a lot "wether". It should be "whether" so for me it sticks out like dogs goolies.

I have not gone past your homepage but with your photo have you considered trying to blend it in a bit? I take some of my images, right click on them, select "image tools", then select "add/replace stencil", then select "rect 01" under stencil. It softens up the boundaries a bit and can make tons of difference.

Along the same line, the one thing that seems foreign to the homepage is: - the photo of the bride and groom dancing
      - the contact phone number
      - and the photo of your control board.

These items are like a white add-on to a theme. The Halloween and pumpkin stick with the colour scheme but the aforementioned don't.

Personally, I'd drop the control board and the picture of the couple dancing and take the contact details and merge them into the theme.l
      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

thanks for your input guys. i made some alterations to the homepage as suggested by muzza.

cheers guys.

Cam DJ

Comment

Looks much better (I think). I've gone through a few more pages and feel that you now have a constant theme that is carried right through your website.

The only concern I have is the length of time that it took for your website to load. I know the Irish are much better off (technology wise) than us poor Kiwis who are mostly still using dial-up. If your target audience is using broadband then you will not have a problem but if you have a high proportion using dial-up (like here in NZ) please be aware that it took about 4 minutes for your page to load for me.

Good luck, I think your site looks good. I know that if I was looking for a Dj then I'd check you out (if I lived a bit closer too)
          www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
          www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
          www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Hi Cam

Nice cool site, well done !
            www.psnutrition.co.uk
            Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Working...
            X