gradients and borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gradients and borders

I know this sort of thing can be accomplished outside of BV and then imported and I can think of a way to creatively work my way around it, but it would be a cool addition to the already wonderful BV.

-I would love to have to the ability to select 'transparent' as one side of a gradient. Does that make any sense? In other words, instead of selecting two colors, have the option to replace one of the colors with 'transparent'.

Another thing that would be nice would be:

-the ability to select a gradient for shape and image borders. Right now there can be only one color for borders.

This last thing may exist without my knowledge. I don't spend much time in the forums section. If this does exist, please let me know as I would involve myself tomorrow if I could.

-I would love to be able to somehow be able to connect to people in my area who are also using BV. It would be great to all collect in some cool WiFi spot every so often and share tricks we've learned.

Thanks
    Bethany

Re: gradients and borders

Hi Bethany

I am sure you can get round this in BV. Maybe you've tried this already?

Insert a shape and click on its properties. On the 2nd colour set it to be the colour of your background.

Oh and by the way welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of people here who will be happy to share their tips and tricks with you.

Darren

Comment

Thanks Darren! That's the way I mentioned that I had thought of to creatively work my way around it. However, this will only work if the background is a solid color and I would love to be able to do this with a gradient background or an image background as well.

Comment

Hi, would be a nice idea to have this facility. If its of any use you can create some nice transparent fade effects with the FREE paint program.?Only takes a few seconds.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris, that's what I use currently. Like I said, I know I can import it. It would just be nice to not have to go back and forth between programs. (Imaging the day!)
          Bethany

Comment

Working...
          X