sneak preview for bv people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneak preview for bv people!

we are now finished and have hopefully got rid of all the problems with the slow loading.

if anyone gets a chance can you go onto www.livepetshop.co.uk. i idealy want to hear from people on dial up and old computers as to how quickly the site loads on your pc. there are two options, a flash version of the site, and a html version. lots of people said the flash site was very slow loading so have had it adapted to html and now you have the two options.

also, this page is not linked up until this evening, but can you go on and tell me how quick it loads, and if it all looks in place. also interested to hear from anyone using google firefox as it should be ok in that as well. the live stream wont work until 7pm tonight.

if anyone had any suggestion on making the site run faster please let me know asap, i know ive got a load of the pages, but really i need it all, so dont want to start removing stuff if i dont need to.

cheers

Re: sneak preview for bv people!

Lookin' good, my friend! I'm enduring what should be the last day of my stop over in dial up Hell and the HTML version of the site loaded pretty quickly. The only thing I know of that would make it quicker would be to use a template to insert the graphics and shapes and so on, but you're in good shape as you are.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Very nice site!!! I really liked it, I am using cable so it was loading fast aswell. I just had some trouble getting to your whole range of products (I could see the 'todays products' but not more. Complements!!!
      Ozer

Blue Bird Homes
      "Who doesn't want to live in a sunny place"

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

Personally, I don't like sites that make me load software to view the material.
        Parris
        www.polkcountybikeclug.org

Comment

Hi,
          site looks really good and no problems with loading.Itried it in Firefox and IE and found no problems.Best of luck with your venture.
          regards
          Jay
          Jay
          www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Working...
          X