Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Banners from Other Sites/Counters/Guestbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Banners from Other Sites/Counters/Guestbook?

I would like to add the vodahost banner, plus a few other banners at the bottom of my page, I went to my page properties and clicked on page HTML, my problem is where do I put it so it shows on the bottom of the page before the bottom links and also on the left side right under the nav bar. Right now I have the vodahost banner on, but not the code, I jsut hit insert image and put it, but it say I need to install the scritp...where??
    ty so much for all your help, I do not say that enough, but I ahve been learning so much here!!!
    hugs Bea

Re: Adding Banners from Other Sites/Counters/Guestbook?

Hi, you just need to join the VH partner/affiliate program, & paste the code from one of the banner on this site into a html box.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

ty, but where do I add it, when I go to page properties and click on page HTML, where would I add the code....at the begging...middle or end of body, that is what I am confused about, hugs Bea

Comment

Hi, it's not that html area you need, but the one that fit on the front of a bv page. (Icon on the top left side of BV) or
        Main menu>Insert>Advanced>HTML> Place on page & D/Click on box to get another window to popup to place the html into.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X