Tracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy

I have published a website after using BlueVoda site builder. All pages are working fine except the contact page. I have deleted it and re-designed it and republished it 10 times. In the site builder program at appears fine and workable, when I preview it in the browser (from the site builder) it also appears fine except the send button. When I publish it live, there is coding on the top half of the page and again, the send button does not work. As this is the first time I have ever done this I am sure it is something I am doing incorrectly but PLEASE help me to figure out what that error is. I need this site up and working as soon as possible.
    www.kosmicfrogdesigns.com

Re: Tracy

Change the extension of the contact page to a php and not a html page from your page properties. Then change all your links to go to http://www.kosmicfrogdesigns.com/contact.php when you have done this.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You da man!!! Thank you...been fighting that one for two days. Now if I could only get the send button to work.

Comment

Originally posted by minszunx View Post
        You da man!!! Thank you...been fighting that one for two days. Now if I could only get the send button to work.
        Don't you feel good now?LoL
        Good Luck.

Comment

Ya know...you look at something for days and days and it's right in front of you...VERY frustrating!! So yes, feel much better. LOL

Comment

Glad to be of help.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X