X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo for stationery

Hi guys n gals,
    I have completed a logo which I like for my website that I am developing. I would also like to be able to use it for stationery but I can only save / open it in BlueVoda. Is there a way to transfer it to microsoft word etc so I can print my own???

I cannot seem to do this, maybe its not possible.Any ideas would be welcome.

Rgds,
    Garry

Re: Logo for stationery

(I am assuming this logo appears on your website?)

Go to your website, right click the logo and 'save picture as' (rename it if you wish) and save it to your prefered folder on your PC.

Then when you go into Microsoft word and you'll be able to insert the image by finding it in the folder where you saved it.

Regards

Darren

Comment

Hi Darren,
      Thanks for the response but it is not working on my website. The site is not published yet as it is a work in progresss. When I save the page on my p.c. it is saved as a Blue Voda page and will only open back up in Blue Voda.

As for the right clicking, when I do it the only options I get are cut, copy move to front etc but no "save picture as".

I have tried to save to every application that might be suitable and open it with every application but to no avail. The logo is made up of 4 seperate text boxes combined and maybe this is a problem. I just dont know.

Rgds,
      Garry

Comment

Hi,
        Just preview the page and then do as explained by DCOFFICESERVICES about saving the image as, etc.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

You said you have made up the logo from different text boxes....
          In BV, right-click each text box and select Properties. Then check "Publish this text as image.." and click OK. Do this for each of the logo text boxes.

Now select select them all, then right-click them and select Group. Now preview and do the Save Image as..
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Sorry, grouping does not make it a single image. You have to save them individually and then stich them together with a graphics editor. P0werPoint will do fine if you do not have an graphics editor.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Hi, preview your page in BV & take a screen shot (Alt & Print screen).
              Then paste it into paint (Ctrl & V) then crop to size needed.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

..... or when you preview, use my favourite tool 'snagit' to capture the image. Details can be found in my signature (Useful links page)

Darren

Comment

It's doubtful that the resolution will be high enough to use as a logo for stationery.
                  The only way it would work is to make the logo 4X the size that you will use for the stationery.
                  In other words if the logo is 4 inches on the staionery it would need to be at least 16 inches in the BV web builder.
                  You would then need to preview the page, right click, Save Image As (name it). Then you would need to edit it in an image editor and change the resolution from 72dpi to 300dpi and then reduce the image size by a factor of 4 (back to 4 inches).
                  Or you can send me the BV page with the files on it and I will do the editing for you.
                  CarbonTerry
                  Semper Fi
                  Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                  Zone 5 Photo
                  My USMC

Comment

Working...
                  X