hits counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hits counter

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has installed and used a simple hits counter to their site?
    I have read a few of the threads for hits counters but found myself getting lost with technical jargon, just want a simple install and run counter if anyone knows of one?

Re: hits counter

A very simmple and free hit counter can be found at www.statcounter.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi i just used the free hits counter and it is appearing on the top of my index page, were do i paste it so that it will be at the bottom of the page?
      Thanks
      Valerie
      www.whitelightningmaltese.com

Comment

Put it in an html box and position it wherever you want.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

i pasted the command on the html page in the end of body and also tried in in the end of page tab but it still appears in the top left corner and i would like it to be at the bottom and in the middle...ugh I think i am missing or needing a command of some sort.
          Valerie

Comment

Originally posted by whitelightning
            i pasted the command on the html page in the end of body and also tried in in the end of page tab but it still appears in the top left corner and i would like it to be at the bottom and in the middle...ugh I think i am missing or needing a command of some sort.
            DON'T put the code in the end of body. Open a html box(the first tool on the lefthand toolbar) , double click it to edit it, and in the window that opens, put the code. By moving the box around the page, you can move your counter wherever you want.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

oh thankyou so much, it was so easy and it works....lol
              Thanks again
              Valerie

Comment

thanks i also wanted info about it :)

Comment

Working...
                X