Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Use of Stencils

Hello All,

I'm new here to the group and also fairly new to web design. The Blue Voda is about one of the best site builders I've had the pleasure to work with. Now comes the question:

I am creating websites for newborn babies and truly like the look and feel of using stenciled images. However, when I go to select an image and click on the Stencil feature, the drop down feature says "None" and there are no other choices to choose from.

Keep in mind at one point in time I had no problems whatsover with the "stencil" feature, but now it seems not to be working properly for me. Is there something I am doing incorrectly? My, I do hope someone will be able to help me with this. It's as if my "bread & butter" will depend on your great advice....smiles

Please feel free to write me privately with any support you can provide. Trust me, I'll appreciate the help more than you know!

Thank you all!

Tiffy
    magicprints(at) aol dot com
    Last edited by TiffanysWorld; 09-24-2008, 07:42 PM. Reason: Making Signature Changes

Re: The Use of Stencils

Originally posted by TiffanysWorld View Post
    Hello All,

I'm new here to the group and also fairly new to web design. The Blue Voda is about one of the best site builders I've had the pleasure to work with. Now comes the question:

I am creating websites for newborn babies and truly like the look and feel of using stenciled images. However, when I go to select an image and click on the Stencil feature, the drop down feature says "None" and there are no other choices to choose from.

Keep in mind at one point in time I had no problems whatsover with the "stencil" feature, but now it seems not to be working properly for me. Is there something I am doing incorrectly? My, I do hope someone will be able to help me with this. It's as if my "bread & butter" will depend on your great advice....smiles

Please feel free to write me privately with any support you can provide. Trust me, I'll appreciate the help more than you know!

Thank you all!

Tiffy
    magicprints(at) aol dot com
    Hi Tiffany,

You can try redownloading the BV software again as you should be able to use the stencils.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X