• Show
Clear All

• My first website

Hi, this is my first website.
    Please tell me what you think.

www.rockcafe-rethymno.info

Thanks 66geo.

Re: My first website

For first attempt, very good, nicely laid out although a bit of discontinuity between pages, i.e. slight drop of headings from one page to another, slightly different colour backgrounds, but otherwise very good.

Not sure why you have asked all those questions on your contact form about type of operating system etc. The more questions, the less chance people will fill it in.

For this type of site just , name, email, telephone, enquiry would suffice.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

also just noticed you have http://www.rockcafe-rethymno.info/inde.html as your link to the home page at the bottom of the site. The link doesn't work.

Note that you don't need to put /index.html anyway. For the home page link just put http://www.rockcafe-rethymno.info That will suffice.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

As spectacular as the background is on your homepage (the silhouette of the guitar player) it makes it very hard to read the writing. Personally I would get rid of the background as it clutters everything up - I know you probably love it but I had to get rid of some things when building my website that I thought were cool initially and ended up not missing the stuff I deleted as I always found a better way of doing it.

On the subject of your blurb, can I make a few suggestions?

The Rock Cafe club is being in a new classic building in the entrance of the venecian port of Rethymno.
        The Rock Cafe is in a classic building
        located in the entrance of the.......
        For the last 17 years Rock Cafe is the most popular meeting point for all the visitors in Rethymno.
        For the past 17 years the Rock Cafe has been the most popular......
        The place has two bars and a dancing floor there you can enjoy not only Rock music but also RNB and POP by
        DjSKYWALKER.
        We have two bars and a dancing floor where you enjoy Rock music as well as RNB and Pop with our resident DJ Skywalker
        www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
        www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
        www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

One question I have after looking through your website further: Is the "guitar player silhouette" a trademark of the Rock Cafe or is it just a picture that you liked and included in your website?
          www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Πολυ Καλα!

Βασίλη

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks allot you all was a big help.
              Muzza your suggestion sound good I will make the chance soon, the guitar player is just a picture that I like and included in my website.
              Vasili Ευχαριστο πολυ.
              Any one of you comes in my town have free drinks all night long.

Comment

Βασίλη για πες μου σε παρακαλώ πως μπορώ όταν γράφο την διεύθυνση [email]
                στην ιστοσελίδα μου να είναι ενεργό.
                Δηλαδή όταν κάνω κλικ στην διεύθυνση να ανοίγει το outlook

Comment

It's very good for the first website!

Comment

In that case I'd remove the guitar player from it's current position.

- maybe reduce it in size and include beside your header
                    - or get rid of it altogether as it doesn't really go with your overall colour scheme
                    www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Working...
                    X