Website URL showing INDEX OF ()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website URL showing INDEX OF ()

I just launched my site very recently and it shows the index page when i use my URL, I'm assuming that's because they still have to set it up? This is my first web page and i wanted to make sure it was done correctly. I named my page index.bvp and it shows it on the index page as .html as well as all of the graphics of the site. So is it just because they are still setting it up or did I load the page wrong?

Index of /

Re: Website URL showing INDEX OF ()

rename your index page 'index' all LOWERCASE, and republish
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you very much, i know that was stated in the tutorials and i could have sworn i did it. So i went in there and bam it was upper case, so i saved over it with lower case i and it still kept the upper case I, so i had to resave as another name, delete those other names and resave it as index.bvp. So i had thought that i did, but didn't double check. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vigato View Post
        Thank you very much, i know that was stated in the tutorials and i could have sworn i did it. So i went in there and bam it was upper case, so i saved over it with lower case i and it still kept the upper case I, so i had to resave as another name, delete those other names and resave it as index.bvp. So i had thought that i did, but didn't double check. Thanks again.
        Yes sorry, I forgot to mention that you can't just change it, it won't let you, you did right to save as different name THEN rename to index.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X